View Single Post
Old 23-02-2024, 10:55   #2396
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: TV Show Snippets & General Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
DC has never seemed bothered by multiple, simultaneous portrayals of their characters by different actors before. Mind you, I gave up trying to follow the DC universe a long time ago because it’s a bit of a mess. They should have taken a cue from Marvel and unified everything under the same creative team. Maybe this is a sign they’re planning to.
I think to a degree marvel have shot themselves in the foot by spreading the universe across cinema and TV. It was bad enough early on when they talked about Shield events but now with characters turning up in movies with no explanation who they are they are upsetting the movie only viewers