View Single Post
Old 14-11-2023, 10:22   #6319
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Got it all setup now as the soundbar came yesterday, I'm breaking it in by watching the first 2 Captain America movies during the day to see how everything sounds and looks and I'm very impressed compared to my old TV and soundbar, no more clouding or light bleed seen and the sound with my dodgy ears is a great improvement over the old soundbar.
Glad to hear you're enjoying it, it's a cracking TV that. I find TVs today need a lot of tweaking out of the box. Things like 'Real Cinema' setting is terrible, makes motion look too smooth and cheap looking. Basically you have to turn most of the TV settings to off.

I have a decent 5.1 system but will never get the most out of it because of the neighbours. But it does make a huge difference also makes speech a lot clearer etc.

I have a cheaper LG and the most used settings for me is the energy saving settings, as I watch TV late at night it turns the brightness and backlight down to whatever level you want from full, down to minimum. This most used feature doesn't even have a button on the remote control that came with the TV which is really annoying so had to buy one that does have it. Other wise you have to go in the settings every time which is a bit of a pain.