View Single Post
Old 31-10-2023, 13:29   #1025
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: GB News / Talk TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
You've gone a bit extreme there, although a lesser degree of your assertion would be true. It's the 'right wing' assertion that bothers me - and therein lies the groupthink. 'Rightist' might be a better description that counters my 'leftie' description of the other news channels.
I think it's quite evidently right-wing in accordance with its owners' wishes who underwrite the project. Nigel Farage, Lawrence Fox and Dan Wootton all meet this criteria. There's no left-wing presenters or centrist presenters to change this collective group think.

The heavily-regulated news channels from the BBC and Sky News aren't opinion channels in the way that GB News is. The closest channel to it in format is probably TalkTV which is right of centre but more journalist led.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote