View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 22:35   #93
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Whether the risk is high or low is irrelevant if the perceived risk of terror is high. I cant even take a full size toothpaste on a plane because some guy almost blew his shoes up twenty years ago. Would you live there with your wife or daughters?
It’s a good point, only the subjugation of Gaza in the short to medium term would help, and that is probably will happen.

Quote:
And round and round we go.
indeed, one side has previously offered concessions and a willingness to negotiate, the other hasn’t, only death to Israel, let’s keep spinning.

Quote:
You are kidding yourself on if you think it's not already so disproportionate as to be irrelevant. What terror groups have to offer is innovative, often suicidal, methods.
major questions will be asked, this will make it more disproportionate. They always break through. The CIA didn’t stop 9/11, MI5 didn’t stop 7/7 or Manchester.

Israel has faced suicide bombers before, many times, this will come as no surprise to them.

Quote:
As will Israel's reprisals on innocent Palestinians to the Palestinian people.
No doubt.wonderful isn’t it? Imagine if one side would negotiate in good faith how different things might be?

Quote:
We aren't queuing to take in anyone either.
are we advocating the elimination of the Israeli state? Or are we asking for peace?

Quote:
If you are wilfully ignoring what you can clearly see with your own eyes, or worse you think its a reasonable response,
I don’t have access to any intelligence, it may be a legitimate target, there may be Hamas sheltering there. I don’t know. Do you have access to those intelligence reports?

Quote:
you can't really complain about the next terrorist attack on Israel or the one after that.
You seem to have unrivalled access to intelligence for the area. Impressive.

Quote:
We are going round and round a bit so i will bid you good night at this point I'm sure the thread will still run and run.
Good night. I think people need to reconsider the terms terrorist and terrorism. I’m not sure everyone understands it.

Last edited by Pierre; 09-10-2023 at 22:39.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote