View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 21:55   #89
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Definitely , having been to the area a few times , Israel definitely terrorises the ordinary poeple of Gaza . That said it is not except able action but the world really has no interest in upsetting israel . As it was put to me ,and make of this what you will . What would happen if the UN desided that a group of people need a homeland and moved them in to Yorkshire driving out the people there

Apart from Israel being legally constituted by UN resolution, and nothing of the scenario you mooted applies. The distortion here is not acceptable.

I went to a lot of trouble to describe the regional history and what you say runs contrary to that. Btw, none of the gurus here have disputed my description.

The UN moved nobody into Israel. Before Israel was formed, Jews fled Europe to Palestine (in the mid 1930s) and they formed the Jewish nation nucleus.

If on independence day the Arab neighbours had not declared war, none of what is happening now would have occurred. The Arabs displaced by that day one war were the unfortunate casualties.

As to Gaza, that was Egyptian territory till they declared another war on Israel and they didn't want it back when the eventual peace treaty was signed. Gaza spawned Hamas, and Hamas terrorised Israel. Israel retaliated strongly and that's what you call "terrorises the ordinary people of Gaza" - who voted Hamas into power. Nobody was evicted from Israel to Gaza.

Just remember 7/7 in the UK and you've got Hamas in one.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote