Thread: UK Timeline Schofield
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 14:55   #22
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Schofield

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You are really going over the top on this. Accusing others here of effectively sanctioning sex with children is weird
Typical hypocrisy here accusing me of going over the top. Whist also saying I’m accusing others of sanctioning child sex!! I’ve done nothing of the sort.

Calling out apathy about a story, where I see it. That is all. Unlike you, I’ve accused no one.

---------- Post added at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
which no one has said…
All I’ve done is call out the apathy surrounding it.

“It’s not important”. ……”There are more important things”…………. “it’s piffle”

All of which…have been said.

Quote:
Making up hypothetical situations (the young man started in the show when he was 20*)
18…….and he’d known him since 15. If it’s 1 second after his 18th birthday or six months after, what Difference does it make? I don’t discern one. But hey if you do, fair enough.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b2348005.html

Last edited by Pierre; 01-06-2023 at 15:09.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote