View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 09:45   #1771
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: The energy crisis

It seems daft to me that the country gets left with the bill (and ultimately the citizens) if energy companies go bust. Certainly the supply needs to be maintained but it should be treated similarly to any other company going broke. If you are owed money then you join the line of creditors and wait your turn. If you owe money then the administrators will work out payment.
I mean if you took the risk of low bills with some company you should accept the risk and not just the benefits. Those who chose to pay more to a "stable" supplier should now not have to cover the costs of those who didn't and maybe even benefit from smaller price rises.