View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 18:50   #1525
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Do we really need to go trawling through all your past posts?

I refer you to my private message of 07:58 23rd August 2016.

Q.E.D.

You're not doing anyone any favours if you're not honest with them. What should you say to someone who's in the midst of a psychotic episode and are threatening to use violence because they think (wrongly) that violence will make everything right and everyone will agree they've done the right thing?

No, the same as I wouldn't ridicule someone about, for example, their accent. However, having a stutter or an accent doesn't give someone carte blanche to say daft things and if they did then they should expect to be picked up it and shouldn't be surprised.

See my previous comment.

What has to stop are people thinking their conditions should be a free pass to get away with each and every action and the consequences. Would you be ok with a known paedophile claiming they should be allowed to do what they want because of their condition? Would you be OK being robber by a registered drug addict because they had to do it to feed their habit? I could go on but I hope even you can get the picture.

Oh, and one last thing. My comment wasn't aimed at you, it was just adding to your list of things you considered to be unacceptable. But I suppose as they say, if the cap fits and all that!
Whether past posts are inspected or not is entirely down to you.

I didn't realise that you had continued to contact me for a further six years, despite being asked not to.

Your ridiculous responses truly show that you don't have a clue about the breadth and severity of the widely varying neuro diverse range of conditions and the potential effects of continuing with your remarks, despite being told about them.

It concerns me greatly that you appear to genuinely believe that your behaviour is appropriate and acceptable.

I suggest that, in order to put this to bed, the best thing for everybody involved is for you to accept an offer of training (arranged in conjunction with your employer. The breaches of the law and of their own diversity policies don't have to be mentioned- the aim is to educate, not punish you), or for you to voluntarily desist with your misinformed and offensive remarks going forward.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote