View Single Post
Old 17-11-2021, 21:21   #14
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: New BBC Red Button Bridge Inferface

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I meant I hadn't commited how the various accounts were set up to memory.
I noticed that iPlayer on Freeview Play was seriously messed up when I checked. The BBC One live stream kept switching out to a delayed version from earlier in the day, my region had been reset to London and it wasn't using the beta version. I switched it back to beta and the correct region but BBC One live was still glitching. I removed the account and set it up again, which seems to have fixed it. Hopefully. I've not noticed these bugs before but it's handy to know that removing the account and setting it up again had some effect.
epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote