View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 10:27   #5
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Help for those with little or no understanding of hidden disabilities.

I'm sure that I have a couple of hidden disabilities, the most obvious one seems to be not suffering fools gladly.
I've tried for years to cope with this but to no avail, as I then get quite annoyed at myself for having to refrain from telling the truth so I don't upset people and hurt their feelings.

Being quite direct, open and honest (opinionated? ) is also something I suffer from . . or is that the same as the first? . . anyway, whatever it is it means some people think twice about asking me questions because they've found - from experience - they might not like the answer. Others seek my advice because they know they'll get a straight answer, no beating around the bush, lump it or like it that's how it is.

Am I a bad person? No.
Am I different to the masses? Yes.
Does it cause concern to others? Yes.
Does it cause concern to me? . . . what do you think