Thread: 4K UHD on Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2021, 11:07   #1529
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads
Re: UHD on Virgin Media

I tried live chat but it didn't pop up at all and then I noticed it was 'greyed out'. I rang 150 and much to my suprise, I got through straight away to an Indian chap. I mentioned that I ordered Sky Entertainment/Cinema online but he tried to sell me a Sky Cinema package for a lot of money but he went quiet when I pointed that I have Sports and Movies on my Ultimate Omph package.

He said somtimes it can take 48 hours for the UHD to go through but asked if I would like him to do it for me so of course I said yes. He said he would send the email straight away but I've not recieved it yet. Before he went he suggested that I reboot the box which I did and I have it now at last. I'll have a look at a few programmes and films later.