View Single Post
Old 26-02-2021, 21:54   #57
TMLeafs
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Oomph Plus Extra Tivo (Three Total)
TMLeafs is on a distinguished roadTMLeafs is on a distinguished road
Re: Sky Cinema and Entertainment UHD to launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mot12 View Post
Cheers. And no. But if I was I would feel more ripped off. For obvious reasons. I get why the UO package existing customer folks are feeling hard done by. VM should take better care of existing customers after all many of them will have been with them for years paying their bills for years! Whereas with new customers you never know how long they'll stick around.

I'm on Maxit(so I was told at least) M200 and Talk Anytime. With Sky movies & sports collection HD. Although my online account still states VIP bundle and Full House. Anyway I did get a decent reduction on what I was previously paying. The price is showing correctly within the contract so that's good at least.
You downgraded and got a good deal? They normally offer UO for £99 existing customers to upgrade to it
LG OLED55BX6LB, Onkyo TX-NR656 AVR, Cambridge Audio S70 L & R, Cambridge Audio SX-70 Center, Cambridge Minx Min 22 RR RL, PSB Imagine XA Atmos, S90 Subwoofer, PS3, PS4, Tivo V6, Nvidia Shield (2017), Apple TV & Logitech Harmony Companion
TMLeafs is offline   Reply With Quote