View Single Post
Old 25-02-2021, 20:12   #36
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Sky Cinema and Entertainment UHD to launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, that goes without saying!

It doesn’t change the fact that it is an exorbitant charge for what it is.

The ‘additional content’ going onto the on demand system is all stuff that has been shown on live TV already, so the programmes that are worth watching have already been watched or are recorded in this house.

So it’s really £6 just for UHD as far as I am concerned. Fortunately the pictures are upscaled to near-UHD already on my equipment, so I can live without it.

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:24 ----------

When the issues on the 360 software are sorted, I will inquire as to whether I can have the Ultimate Oomph with Sky UHD included for about £100. With luck, given that I would be adopting the new software, a deal will be there to be had. If so, I’ll go for it then.

You'll be lucky - I doubt even new customers will get it for that.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote