View Single Post
Old 25-01-2021, 16:49   #3596
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My late grandad was born in Glasgow (Gorbals), but grew up in Edinburgh.

He fought in WWII to defend the UK and not Scotland, he would be spinning in his grave at how the SNP are attempting to destroy the Union and bankrupt Scotland.

I would like to know how the SNP will fund all of Scotland needs with 5.46 million people, bearing in mind roughly 1/2 of these will not be taxpayers. (bearing in mind London has a population of 9.3 million).

They would lose their free prescriptions to start, would they be allowed to keep and use Stirling, I guess the Army they would have to pay for, and we should protect the waters around the island.

But what about the border, Scotland would be in neither the UK nor EU, so would need some kind of ID to enter the UK to access the ports to Europe in the South.

Well I would hope so, as it is in Scotland after all....
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote