View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 13:21   #6418
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
I have lost a filling but at least I didn't swallow this one.Should be having a 6th month checkup this week but that's cancelled..Never mind I just need to brush a lot more regularly especially as I now have more time to do so..And hide his dentures anyway..make it a treasure hunt.
Not much fun having bits drop off is it. : Hope you stay pain free until normal Dentistry resumes.

I messaged my Dentist and he advised me to swap over to Sensodyne toothpaste, when he heard we were in lock down he brought me a tube plus a mouldable tooth guard to wear a couple of nights a week with an big dollop of the toothpaste on the stump of tooth now exposed.

I haven't hidden his dentures ....yet.

John is being an absolute gem and I couldn't imagine being in lock down with anyone else. Not looking forward to the weather being forecast for the next few days though. Being able to get out in the garden and sit in the sun with our morning coffee has become a highlight of our day.

Have you hidden the TV remote yet, all the old war films?