View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 17:57   #7556
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I know a thing or two about torrential rain living in the highlands. My experience is that it certainly can do that, but it is exceptionally rare. The rain has got to be extremely heavy. I mean tropical heavy, in a way it never does in the UK for more than a few minutes at a time.

The only time we had anything like regular issues with poor weather affecting our signal, it was fixed by a 10-minute visit from our local electrician, who also carries the gear to do dish alignments.
Completely agree Chris that's pretty much my experience , only the real torrential downpours are the only time weve had issues and then it's been brief loss of picture.