View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 18:20   #2204
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I asked why a “working class Labour” voter would favour no deal over a deal. I’ve had two responses now relating to freedom of movement, which ends even under Theresa May’s deal so that’s a red herring.
That was only part of my post, the movement of industry to other EU countries, and the failure of Labour to save industry in their heartlands was also there.

Freedom of movement May have ended under May’s deal, but that was rejected by Parliament. So don’t what you expect the electorate to say about that. As they have no say on it.

Quote:
Unless you are saying that these voters are irrational and bitter
Bitter ......maybe. Irrational.......no.

Irrational according to whom? That is a subjective position and unless you are in their position you are in no place to call anyone irrational.