View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 16:49   #2197
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, that little problem of free movement allowing Europeans to take their jobs has been well reported, for a start.

Really, if you do not understand all this, there's nothing I can say to make you understand. All these arguments have been stated over and over again on this forum, and frankly, it's getting really boring having to make the same points over and over again.

The fact of the matter is, if all those remain-inclined voters who are attempting to stop Brexit do not understand the issues by now, it just goes to show that even if matters were set out in detail and without the fibbing at the referendum, they still would not understand.

I do hope that this is the last we will see of referenda - they are too divisive and disruptive.
Ending free movement doesn’t rely on “no deal”. Theresa May’s deal, for it’s faults, delivered on that.

I’m going to ignore the rest of the post because, once again, you’ve answered the question you wanted to answer. Not what was asked.

What benefit is there to working class Labour voters to have “no deal” over a deal? You told me you could explain; evidently you cannot.

Are you making the astonishing claim that working class Labour voters didn’t know what they were voting for?