View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 17:29   #8878
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus0898uk View Post
Just a bit of an update about my SS add on. I started it on the 20th December with a view of having the package for 30/31 days.
About the 23rd I called through 150 to give the notice required. English wasn't the first language of the CSA and she said I couldn't give notice until 20th January, this worried me that I would then have to give the 30 days notice then.
I have just called again hoping to get a UK CSA, no luck.
From what I gathered I do have to cancel on the 20th Jan but my SS charges stop then.
The only problem is I have to spend possibly 2 months SS charges and get a refund down the line.
I am sure in the past I could both start and finish a SS package on the 150 buttons.
Sounds like you still can, but will have to wait for a refund as you say. I recall saying further back in the thread that when I cancelled Prem Spts my ability to view was removed a couple of days later.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote