View Single Post
Old 17-11-2018, 19:40   #3369
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
You know when you are in fast forward and you press to advance to the white notches? Well in last year or so it hasn't worked as well as it used to on Tivo and then V6 when in catch-up and On-demand. But maybe it was my imagination but yesterday when I tried it it seemed to work properly again. Is this one of the fixes?
I don't think that's fixed. If I remember right, it works OK for the ticks near the start, but not for those near the end.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote