View Single Post
Old 30-10-2018, 16:44   #1604
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
But Corbyn sould just make the budget deficit worse!

I think it is right to ease off a little now we have the deficit down to this level. We're still paying it off, but helping to ease austerity at the same time. I'm sure that most people would say he's got the balance right.

As for the first comment, I don't know what you are referring to.
I honestly don't know why you keep trying to deflect this conversation to Corbyn. He's not in power and is unlikely to be unless BoJo and co stab Theresa May in the back and fail to support the deal she agrees with the EU. Hard Brexit is likely to mean Hard Labour.
I said that the Conservative Party couldn't raise spending, pay down borrowing and maintain/cut taxes. You believed it could.
The Chancellor has now stated that borrowing is to rise so we will postpone paying our debts off.