View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 18:06   #8622
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Your opinion but not the opinion of the majority.
Er, how do you define the majority, Den, and how do you know this?

Can I just gently remind you that the BBC are preparing for this very eventuality (the closure of linear channels) in relation to the TV licence review in 2028 - just 10 years away.

Or if you are talking about the 'quality', perhaps you should list the programmes on pay tv that you would put into that category and compare this against what is available on Netflix and Amazon.

Frankly, unless you are into reality TV and dumbed down crap, I don't understand how you could possibly come to such a conclusion.

I am very happy to consider alternative evidence, but haven't heard it yet.

Last edited by OLD BOY; 29-09-2018 at 18:11.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote