Thread: Boris Johnson
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 13:43   #58
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Boris Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloé Palmas View Post
Ahh no worries the thread seems to be dying down some, anyway - I don't want people generating responses for the sake of it (conversation takes it natural ending).

It happens a lot with me with the posts I make - they tend to be the more finite endings of discussions a lot. When you tend to do this a lot / know politics like the back of your hand you tend to steer where the discussion goes unfortunately and I do a lot of that inadvertently.

Not your fault at all - just the natural flow of a topic. (Ask Luther, it's a miracle that these don't all end up being discussions about breasts / lingerie and dresses).
I suspect it is dying, as you put it, because once you cover the points that Boris is an idiot and not fit for office, what is left? Just a bad joke ..