View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 20:42   #5490
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone >>
Thanks Mr K as the trouble with my back and hips is when my main condition Dilated Cardiomyopathy was diagnosed l was on a very strong steroid drug for a fair period as l was very seriously ill but there was a fair chance years down the line that l would develop bone deterioration but the choice between staying alive then and having bone problems years down the line then there is only one choice frankly.
Stii hope that something can be worked out den. I never believed I would get to a point where I am starting to feel more optimistic about the future.

I too was on very high dosage steroids which kept me alive when my Immune System was doing it's dangist to kill me. The steroids left me with Diabetes and a damaged heart, kidney problems - now sorted, horrendous weight gain and osteoporosis . It's taken 12 years to get things under a semblance of control and I live in fear of things getting out of control again and having to have that drug again. I hate that savage drug even though it saved my life.