View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 23:45   #3339
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
We are in this position because of EU tactics. When we put the White Paper wording after next Friday's meeting withbthe Cabinet, I really think that will be the last chance szlloon.

It's Brussels that needs to step up. Don't allow yourself to be hoodwinked by EU propaganda. We all need to get behind May for tne best possible deal.

If the remainers manage to persuade the EU to say 'Non' to our detailed proposals, they will have secured for themselves a hard Brexit. I didn't think they wanted that.
what utter nonsense OB we in this position because of UK government has not got a clue they had 2 years the Eu position been laid out from day 1: It you brexstremists that's living in fantasy island it the brexstremists that want a no deal fall off cliff to happen

Last edited by Dave42; 29-06-2018 at 23:50.