View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 13:10   #5292
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I really hope that I'm wrong I truly do, but I just can't help the feeling that my son has not got the job he went for yesterday as a few things make me think this.

At the interview they never spoke about his past or current jobs/work, notice period plus they never mentioned a start date.

My son said the interview did last for 45 minutes with the usual competency based questions and they explained the post etc but as I have previously stated they never asked about his employment history, notice period nor starting date for the job.

So I'm thinking this is not a good sign as in my experience employers usually ask these questions or has things changed or am I reading too much into this?

Any feedback would be much appreciated thank you
Maybe they don't need that kind of info till the 2nd interview...

Besides, whatever happens... one door closes another one opens and all that....