View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 22:36   #5077
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I didnt think it was faced paced or struggle to keep track of what was going on. I think the reason why they were able to get straight into (like BvS) is because we already know all the characters so well and where they are at in their lives so we could crack on with the story. I actually liked all the jumping about between groups because the one thing i was worried about balance i thought it was inevitable that somebody was going to be left out but it didnt happen. By flipping between team Cap on Earth, team Thor and team Iron Man all do their different things they kept the tension going becauss you felt like time was running out there was a certain sense of inevitability.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote