View Single Post
Old 18-03-2018, 00:14   #1200
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Hasn't been onerous for me, it's just an update to existing legislation. Plenty of consultants out there probably putting the fear of God into people. For most, a few principles will see them through. No need to nanny-state people.
No, it's not. This is a new layer of red tape for small organisations to bear which was not there before. Small organisations did not have to issue privacy notices prior to this legislation, for example.

In any case, this is a perverse piece of legislation that requires all organisations to splurge out the same mantra that could have been set out in law.

I'm glad that you are comfortable with this, Andrew. Clearly, you are not trying to run a small business. I have already seen at first hand the disincentive that this has created.