View Single Post
Old 13-03-2018, 08:57   #1186
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I doubt the public will be happy with the £2bn we've spent on Brexit which could have been spent on the NHS and helped bankrupt Conservative councils. Nor will they believe that we will sign free trade deals with the USA, Russia etc so I suspect that positive reaction may be some time coming.
https://www.ft.com/content/5a47caec-...e-cc62a39d57a0
You know as well as I do, Andrew, that you need to look no further than the Labour Party to remember who, ultimately, is responsible for austerity in this country.

£2bn is well worth paying to extracate ourselves from the disaster that is the EU. The next downturn will see more EU countries struggling and needing bailouts. We don't want to get embroiled in that - which will cost a darn sight more than £2bn.

First you complain that the Conservatives are not doing their homework on Brexit, then you complain because they obviously are!