View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 20:38   #1771
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
hit nail on head remember the Brextremists only think one vote counts and no one has right to say anything about it
Agreed.

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15 ----------

Meanwhile, Angela Merkel had the world's journalists laughing. At Brexit Britain's expense of course.
Quote:
At the World Economic Forum in Davos last week, Angela Merkel naughtily poked fun at Theresa May, in a secret briefing for journalists.
Here's what transpired, according to those there.
Mrs Merkel said that when she asks Mrs May what she wants the shape of the UK's relationship with the EU to be, Mrs May says "make me an offer".
To which Mrs Merkel says, "but you're leaving - we don't have to make you an offer. Come on what do you want?
To which Mrs May replies "make me an offer".
And so, according to Mrs Merkel, the two find themselves trapped in a recurring loop of "what do you want?" and "make me an offer".
At its telling, the hacks laughed uproariously - though I am not sure this is so funny for the UK.
https://www.itv.com/news/2018-01-29/...dy-double-act/