View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 22:00   #1691
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

As long as you believe it RK, that's the main thing
Has it made our country a more united happy place? Are we still 'all in it together'? I'd suggest those heading our negotiations have only their own interests and ambitions at heart.

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
What the hell are you blabbing on about, the poster who does what to expose who, will be after me...?

What does that even mean ?

When did you comment on the mirror article you linked to this morning, I am not talking about what you posted historically ?

Still no answer on the % of people 'taken in' by Remain lies, that the mirror conveniently forgot to report on, but then again, it's a paper that supports a Racist/Anti-Semitic political party AKA Labour. Enough said.
Chillax Michael, watch the BP ! You can always start a new thread if this one has become 'too long'....