View Single Post
Old 15-12-2017, 12:25   #3687
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Why not, when viewers can access Now TV by alternative means anyway?

As I've said before, Now TV could be made available on VM's boxes to those subscribing to the Full House.

However, the latest developments suggest that Sky Atlantic may arrive as a linear channel rather than via Now TV.
Because VM viewers wouldnt want to have to access everything through the Now TV app when they can already record everything from Sky bar Atlantic.

I was incorrect with my earlier post as I've since read another link what suggest BT will act as an agent on BT TV selling Now TV.

I'd expect some good deals on both platforms for those wanting both BT Sport and Sky Sports.