View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 13:22   #1161
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Told you it wouldn't really happen Mick ! Brexit is a name only. Mainstream politicians maybe mad but they're not that mad.

I think Theresa is a mastermind, she's seen off the swivel eyed loons and totally out manoeuvred Gove/Boris. They've said what a wonderful deal it is today, and I really don't think they've totally understood it.
Stop referring to leave voters as swivel eyed loons.

You can kiss goodbye to me having any respect for Democratic principles ever again. There is none in this country. Voter apathy for life here I come and this is the real danger here, millions of people who will now never vote again and wtf will blame them/us?

The democratic decision has been shafted. So there is no point in holding future democratic processes, because the result can be neglected and ignored if it’s not liked.