View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 12:19   #1155
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Told you it wouldn't really happen Mick ! Brexit is a name only. Mainstream politicians maybe mad but they're not that mad.

I think Theresa is a mastermind, she's seen off the swivel eyed loons and totally out manoeuvred Gove/Boris. They've said what a wonderful deal it is today, and I really don't think they've totally understood it.
It was never going to happen in the way that people like Farage described it. Why bother on impact studies when the future will be as it is now just a bit more red tape?
The only way to "take back control" is to re-join the EU but I doubt that would go down well in some places!