View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 18:25   #1046
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You quoted something I wrote in an earlier post and then claimed it was fiction that you claimed you’d find in the Daily Mail. Yes no ?

I can categorically say what happened wasn’t fiction. I can also trail back to a friends fb post about two Eastern European women, trying to mug an elderly man, they pushed him to the ground if I recall and my friend who was passing in a car stopped to help and took their pictures and reported them to the Police, who said it looks like the same Romanian women who are preying on easy targets and using distraction techniques to rob people in the street.

I don’t know how many more times I have to say it, skilled migrants, I have no issue with, unskilled *******s who come here on the steal/take, I do.
Some folks only hear what they want to hear. Remember Gordon Brown and the 'bigot'? It's typical of those who whine about stereotyping but do it themselves all the time.