View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 21:55   #1021
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Brexit discussion

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp

I would change my mind, as we have been lied to by MPs.
We were told that the money, that was being paid EACH WEEK to the EU would be spent on the NHS.
This has been exposed as full.
As we all know that this wont happen.
During all the crap that we were being told that the money that was being paid each week WOULD go to the NHS

It was on the side of the TORY bus.

This is why l voted OUT.

I have now changed my mind. We will end up paying BILLIONS if TM has her way.
This is why nothing much was mentioned in the budget. They need the money to pay for the EU divorce