View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 09:31   #2665
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42209758
Quote:
Quote:
@realdonaldtrump

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
5:14 PM - Dec 2, 2017
Analysts say if Mr Trump knew that Mr Flynn had lied to the FBI, at a time when he appeared to pressure then-FBI director James Comey to drop the agency's investigation into the former general, it could amount to obstruction of justice by the president.

Matthew Miller, a former Obama administration Justice Department official, said in a tweet: "Oh my god, he just admitted to obstruction of justice. If Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI when he asked Comey to let it go, then there is your case."

Sources close to the president told the Washington Post that the tweet had been drafted by Mr Trump's personal lawyer, John Dowd, who later apologised and said he should have been more careful with his language. The White House has yet to comment.
It’s getting messy...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.