View Single Post
Old 24-11-2017, 22:59   #2551
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
That's not a controversial fact. If you still do not believe it, go search for it, the time it has taken you to keep pestering me to do so, you could have done a google search by now.

I will not say this again. I suggest you do a search on it, because I am not because I believe it to be accurate.
I appreciate that you may think it's beneath you to bother with sources. Believe me, it doesn't help your arguments. I appreciate that snowflakes may feel that asking for evidence to support weak statements is pestering; bless; but no one's asking you to swim the channel!

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
This is the President of the United States: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...89999045693441
lol, he and his followers make Alan Partridge look balanced and secure in themselves!