View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 14:13   #787
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
So?

Democracy doesn't mean you have to like the decision, think the decision was a good idea or work to overturn the decision so long as you do that via democratic means.

If Labour were to win the election would you think it was a wise choice to be proud of or would you think it's stupid and be ashamed of it?
Point missed. They really can dislike the decision as much as they like - spend the rest of their lives being bitter and twisted about it for all I care. What I object to is their constant attempts to undermine and overturn the process which was legitimately agreed upon and executed at the referendum. If Labour won the next election I'd be horrified but I wouldn't start claiming that people didn't really know what they were voting for and trying to challenge the result by claiming the process was flawed or whatever.