View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 18:53   #659
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Yes and some people are cynically trying to turn all sorts of pathetic nonsense into more chaos in order to bring the government down. That's a dangerous game and if they succeed in doing so the next government will get the same treatment and there'll be even more chaos. Nobody is going to benefit from that, least of all the ordinary man in the street who's already suffered so much but it'll give the media plenty to fill their airtime...
Agreed, Osem. There are too many people trying to cause trouble at the moment. Any idiot can be critical, but Theresa has a huge problem given her slender majority, and yet things are moving forward.

I can imagine far worse chaos if Jeremy was in power without a clear majority. In fact I can hardly bring myself to think about it. Yet this is what we will get if we're not careful, so we should back off and let her do her job.

And for those who would like to see Marxist Jeremy in power, be careful what you wish for, comrades. You might get more than you bargained for (and I'm certainly not talking money here!).