View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 12:07   #2374
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
It’s a tactical strategy they use, but I’ve read some ‘bent’ things Mueller is said to have used in the past, reports of inventing crimes on suspects to get them to talk.
Trump and his supporters will try to discredit Mueller as much as they can but it was his own Attorney General who appointed him, with the support of congress, after Trump fired the FBI director. I am sure there will be 'reports' about anyone whose investigating Trump even if they got rid of Mueller.

Quote:
By the way, I have been led to believe, his team have not revealed any of this charges information, and have not confirmed the story, so who ever has leaked it, has committed a federal crime.
The charges are sealed as part of the process. I am not a legal expert as to why they do this, I think it's because the investigation is constantly monitored by a grand jury who give permission for actions to be taken. So they see the evidence and charges etc to provide oversight.

I have no idea of if it's illegal or not to leak that sealed charges have been issued, I would thought that's the purpose of them being sealed.