View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 13:41   #2304
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
the issue of the pathetic Democratic Congresswoman, listening in on a private call, in the video above.
Why is she pathetic? She was in the car with the widow of the soldier and the call was on speaker phone presumably because the widow want others to witness the call.

http://time.com/4988027/la-david-joh...d-trump-widow/

Quote:
In an interview with the Washington Post, Cowanda Jones-Johnson confirmed the account of Democratic Rep. Frederica S. Wilson, who heard Trump's remarks on a speakerphone as he talked with the widow of Sgt. La David T. Johnson, who was killed in Niger.
“President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Jones-Johnson said. She declined to elaborate on the call, but she said Wilson's account — which included Trump telling Johnson's widow that her husband "must have known what he signed up for" — was accurate.