View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 13:23   #229
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
And how did we get to know about the Statistics Regulator calling out Boris?

The letter being shared out to the MSM, Boris share this letter with the Press, I think not.

These were the lies that were said, how convenient that you forget them and now demand proof, I'm not pandering to this BS. Google is your friend, if you're having selective memory issues.
The Statistics Regulator put the letter on its website after trying to resolve the matter privately. It was up to anyone - be it a UK mainstream newspaper, Russian troll farm or snowflakey millenial website - to reproduce the letter.
Where have I said I have forgotten the statements? I'm just trying to facilitate a resolution of your request to Maggie, my apologies for trying to be helpful. But if you are making statements you should be able to back them up.