View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 07:25   #59
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: What an obnoxious piece of work.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
You admit to repeatedly breaking the law (as have we all) but 'having brakes' does not mitigate your (our) guilt . Speed limits are designed to keep people safe.

As for remorse, some people are not given to outward expression of emotion.

I'm not defending this cyclist btw; I don't have access to all the info/CCTV and obviously if a judge feels a custodial sentence is an appropriate penalty for an accident, then so be it.
When i drive my car on the road i ensure it meets all the requirements set out in law.

It seems this cretin decided he did not have to meet this criteria. He rode a bike on the road that was deemed illegal on the road. He road a bike that did not have a front brake as required by the law. He decided he was above the law which was then proved false in a court of law

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote