View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 18:52   #2289
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Willy waiving and handbags at dawn. I'll give it to you guys, you make your point and stick to your guys. Keeps the thread active and lively.

Just a wee update. Next month Boxnation was supposed to offer their first PPV event. On SKY Boxnation HD doubles up as their PPV channel. Subscribers to Boxnation get the HD channel at no additional charge. Those without a Boxnation subscription can watch fights on the channel on a PPV basis. It's a weird set up. I thought Boxnation HD might launch on Virgin Media ahead of September's PPV show however I've seen suggestions the fight will air on BT Sport and Boxnation. Looks like no PPV after all. Could mean Boxnation HD still no closer to being on Virgin Media.... yet