View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 17:38   #12432
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post

My son has decided to raise his target on his just giving page since he went beyond his target so quickly, he is now sitting at 87% so far he and has raised £350.00 with the new target of £400.00, tbh I think he was surprised at how quickly he raised these funds and he is truly thankful to everyone who has helped him achieve this and as his Mother I'm just so proud of him as I see just how committed he is with his training but I had to laugh when he said when at the Gym the other morning when he went at 2am he asked a guy "mate can you give me a introduction on this machine" and the man said "I'm just the cleaner" so my son replied "I think it's strange that there is no one here to show me how to use this machine" and the cleaner said "not as weird as you being here at 2am" when he told his Dad and I of this conversation he wondered why we were basically on the floor in fits of laughter.
My son is now at £530, 132%, online donations £530.00 + £65.00 gift aid.

I'm pleased that he has now finally taken my advice and printed off a sponsor sheet that he has put up in his works canteen as I said not everyone will want to donate online plus his Dad can take this sheet to his work, then all we have to do is put the money in the bank and transfer these donations to his page.