View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 11:01   #2598
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
First of all it was the Eurozone will fail in five years. People said that ten years ago. Then this year it was France and the Netherlands leaving.
Now that those two stable doors have been shut it's time to clutch at the straw in the stable and select an EU net recipient and Russia-fearing Poland as a likely country to leave. Won't happen. As I posted from City AM, Poland's agenda is to maximise the settlement from the UK not leave.
What a big pile of steaming nonsense. You weren't on here 10 years ago and I and others, never said such things back then.

---------- Post added at 11:01 ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
As long as you have inner happiness Mick, that's the main thing
(money, jobs, the economy etc, are just material things after all)
I will be even more happy when you're proven to be wrong, like you are on so many other vast subjects. But carry on with your cherry picking.