View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 15:56   #70
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Controversial bag charge a success as shoppers will use 6 billion fewer plastic b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Done - please send me your account details.

---------- Post added at 10:17 ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 ----------

Good grief Den, get a sense of humour ! Maybe i should use the smilies more, but I don't really like them
I must say, I think that there is a black cloud of depression hanging over Den currently. I'll have to think of something to cheer him up!

To be honest, I was annoyed at the bag charges when they first came in, but I have to admit that I find the bags for life much easier.

I'll give the Green brigade that one.

---------- Post added at 15:56 ---------- Previous post was at 15:54 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
People dont carry "bags for life" around with them on the off chance they might pop into a shop. Its just a way to make more money of such people.
I carry mine in the boot of my car, or if I'm going to a supermarket in town on the bus, I take a couple with me.

It's just a case of getting in the habit in the end.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote