View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 22:03   #472
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
From all I see/hear from various sources I don't trust a fair assessment to take place.

I may think I'm a genuine case but plenty in here and some other people I know don't.
I think one of your 'tools' has got to you Dilli.

You have known, serious medical conditions and plenty of evidence to support that fact. I'm not sure what you're worried about but do you think you won't qualify for the enhanced rate on both care and mobility? I think you'll find out it's easier than you've been led to believe but whatever the outcome worrying about it for months won't change anything except your state of mind for the worse.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote