View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 18:17   #1963
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
My understanding when I signed up for SKY VIP a couple of months back was that I'd get to see shows "exclusively" ahead of their actual broadcast on SKY. It didn't specify it was going to be SKY Atlantic content however that looks like the road they've gone down. Don't think it's planned as a +24 channel. Should get a better idea later today when I can look forward on the EPG.
Didn't even know about sky vip until i saw your post lol, i checked the app and there it was for now i'm silver but still got a free dvd worth £13.99 i opted for john wick chapter 2, the twitter team told me to expect more rewards and keep a eye on the app and my email inbox.